Saturday, January 7, 2012

First Post of the New Year

Good Morning!  This is my second attempt into the blogger world.  I really enjoyed blogging before but the dark side of blogging - unwanted guests - decided to start posting comments that were not so welcomed so I took a break.  I give credit to my friend Linda for the motivation to re-enter the blogging world..  She has a great blog and I so enjoy watching for her posts.  She is a very talented quilting artist and I love to see her posts about all the beautiful things she creates. 

This is a picture of us (Papa and Nana) with our dear grandchildren.  They bring us great joy and have completed our life to the fullest.  We are so fortunate to see them often, in fact several times a week!  God has blessed us with two wonderful sons who happened to choose great daughter in laws for us to love, and they blessed us with three PERFECT grandchildren!!  We have another blessing on the way due in March.  Life is good! 

2 comments:

  1. Well thank you very much dear friend! But I had to look around to see who you were talking about. lol I'm glad you're back!! What a great time to start blogging again. A new year! New stories to tell. New pictures to share. And maybe even a new quilt or two. ;o)
    Love ya' Jac

    ReplyDelete